Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Update Post

Eeeek I am so sorry that I haven't posted in like 2 weeks, It's the time of year for exams so I have been super super busy studying like crazyyyy :p

I have recently just ordered some books online and also got other books throughout this month already, so I will hopefully be doing a November book haul for the first time EVER!!! So that's pretty exciting for me!

Oooh who's excited for Mockingjay Pt 1???? I have been a fan since 2011, well since I was old enough to read young adult and I AM SO EXCITED! I have always loved the Hunger Games and I can't wait to see how the last book looks on the big screen!


Also more exciting news on book to movie adaptations, The Insurgent trailer is coming out this month wahooooo!!!!! 
Divergent is one of my favourite young adult books of all time! Yayyyy :P

Super Duper sorry for not posting much and also only having such a boring post today D: 
Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Happy Reading Everyone 
Chelsea :P


No comments:

Post a Comment